Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Look Out Below!

Guess what I'm doing...

I hope you sat through all 3 minutes and 5 seconds of that video. Then add a few more minutes and that's how long it took for success to happen. Hopefully you can see the redness in my face- it's not from embarrassment. I'm sitting in what Mommy and Daddy call "The Poop Chair." Sometimes I will push and push for hours, perhaps the entire day. But put me in my swing on low vibration (high vibration doesn't work as well) and typically I'll make a nice present in a matter of minutes. My car seat has a similar effect. I'm developing some good stomach muscles but Daddy says I need to take it easy or else I'll pop a blood vessel. I'm just happy to get it over with. You could say it's a load off my back. The rest of the day is mine to enjoy especially without having to push and push. After the cameras stopped rolling this morning, I heard Daddy chuckle and mumble to himself, "this is going in his future girlfriend pile." What exactly does he mean by this?

No comments:

Post a Comment