Monday, September 7, 2009

Loud

Today is my first Labor Day but I'm not quite sure what that means. All I know is that Mommy is home all day. I'm giving Daddy most of the day off. Aunt Bethy and Uncle C. are here and we're about to head to the diner for breakfast. I went out to dinner with Mommy and Daddy for the first time ever on Friday. I had a good time but wasn't allowed to order anything. I'm hoping to get something, anything, this morning for breakfast.

So lately my form of play involves making loud noises. I like taking objects and banging them on other objects. Dropping things on the floor to hear a noise is good, but making Mommy and Daddy pick these things up from the floor is better. This new animal rock band toy that I got from Gramp is really loud and really awesome. Daddy tried to turn it down but there is no such option. I like it just the way it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment