Friday, September 25, 2009

Home for the Weekend

That's right! We're home for the weekend! No spending 8-10 hours in my car seat, no sleeping through prime time playtime, no entertaining strangers, no missing Onyx, and no frazzled Mommy and Daddy. What am I going to do instead? Well, we may hit the town festival tomorrow and then watch fireworks. Check that - no fireworks for Little D yet. Then we can let Mommy sleep in. I can play with my toys while I'm waiting for her:

Or maybe work on my swing:

Or I can play soccer or football with this squash. Then I'll eat it.

The weekend activity possibilities are endless. I do know one thing I'll be doing and that's visiting Cousin Yvette's blog. She's the latest craze in the Baby Blogosphere. I devoted a posting to her on July 20th in case you missed it. If you want more then see for yourself. She's the cutest little girl in the entire world (Mommy says that I'm the cutest little boy in the world and I wouldn't doubt Mommy). Yvette's format is a little different as her Mommy writes the blog to her. It must be nice to have someone do all of this for you (now if I could just drag Daddy out of bed or away from Television...). Also, it is not always a daily weekday blog like mine. Keep in mind that her production staff, unlike mine, actually has a job. Click on this link: Yvette or type in this address: yvetteph.blogspot.com/ Make sure you start from the beginning. And then...

...Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment