Tuesday, September 22, 2009

When I Wake Up

I wake up many times throughout an entire day. By the time I get a few naps in and maybe wake 1 to 2 times during the night I may wake up a total of 5 to 8 times. Usually I find myself in the crib but the car seat, swing, or Mommy are all possibilities. My main wake-up in the morning coincides with Mommy. In other words, I typically wake her up. At 6 AM this morning, for instance, we started the day together. We hang out and try and maximize our time together before she goes to work. Daddy gets up later and then Mommy waves goodbye. Daddy and I will play a little bit but I start to get sleepy mainly because I got up so early. Then comes my morning nap, a nice little refresher for the day. As I come out of my sleep sometimes I'll talk a little bit and roll around the crib. Then Daddy comes and gets me. That's where we pick up the action:

When I wake things are still a little foggy. I'm in a good mood unless it's an angry, hungry stomach that wakes me. Sometimes I watch my mobile, roll around, and lately I've been watching my fingers more closely. They are growing and more capable than ever before. Fingers are fascinating.

On a side-note, in the middle of all of this I usually utilize my diaper and in a big way. This morning was no exception- it took 2 diapers.

No comments:

Post a Comment