Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Marked Baby

Good morning! How are you today? I'm doing great. Today I'm just relaxing and playing around. I'm keeping my day open. Yesterday I went for a long hike with Onyx and then shopped at the grocery store. I always used to sleep at the grocery store but now I usually stay awake the whole time. There's a lot going on there and I can now see the fans way up on the ceiling. Last night after dinner, Mommy and I went to the craft store to get things for my new room. We spent approximately 3 hours there. It is estimated that my room will be all finished by Fall 2010. Most of the work has been organizing my clothes. I guess because I grow so quick I always have to have the next sizes in the pipeline.

As you know, I'm now eating some real food other than milk and formula. This has made me a target of Onyx's licking tongue. He was never interested in the milk but he seems to like oatmeal, barley, carrots and rice. This morning for example I got a quick bite to eat of some rice cereal. Unknowingly I had some cereal remaining on my cheeks. Please keep in mind that this video clip would not happen on Mommy's watch. Even Onyx thought he was in trouble after he did what you are about to see. There are things that can be done only with Daddy and for the sake of the blog. Watch...

No comments:

Post a Comment