Wednesday, September 23, 2009

My Yike Yams


It's been a while since I've updated all of you on my progress with eating. In addition to the oatmeal, barley and rice cereals, I am eating and enjoying carrots, yams, bananas and avocados. As you can imagine some of these foods make for a messy and stinky diaper, not to mention a messy Matthew. This video is from dinner last night. You'll see that a bath was very necessary afterwards. I even had rice and yam in my eyelashes from lunch with Daddy.

In case you're wondering, the title of this post has intentional errors. The title is for "little" Cousin Wade. Supposedly, Wade used to say 'My' for 'I' and his L's came out as Y's. How is my language development progressing? Well, you'd think I'd be speaking in full sentences considering Mommy is a speech-language pathologist. But remember I spend my days with Daddy and Onyx. Chances are my first language will consist of mumbling and a series of grunts, whistles and noisy bodily functions.

No comments:

Post a Comment