Thursday, September 10, 2009

Go Ahead. Change My Diaper.

Please read the title above as if Dirty Harry were saying it. It's much more dramatic and fun that way. If you like drama and action and you think you're quick and up to the task then you may go ahead and attempt to change my diaper. I like being changed but I'd rather do something else. You see, I'm very observant and active and typically as soon as I hit the table I'm rolling and reaching for something...anything. Daddy now practices "speed-changing" if necessary. This means that unless I'm cooperative there are no songs, no talking, and the diaper is changed as quickly as possible before I can roll over too many times. I'm also getting kind of big for my table and my rollover capability makes things difficult for Mommy and Daddy. They are up to the task but I'll keep working on my game. The following video is long but so are some of my diaper sessions. We had to do a little editing as the gift I left in my diaper was not suitable for this viewing audience. This particular clothes and diaper change is actually rather tame compared to what I'm capable of. I think the cameraman pointing that video camera at me rear was a little distracting.

No comments:

Post a Comment