Monday, September 28, 2009

My Room

Welcome to my room! The finishing touches were completed this past weekend. As you can see I have my own clothes drying rack, an ironing board, some coats, Mommy's wedding dre- HEY! This is not my room! This is the hall closet! Let's try this again.

That's better. Welcome to my room! Mommy's vision finally came to fruition. I have a nice, soft carpet to roll around on. The brown lines on the carpet are mesmerizing. I have my changing table, my rocker, Mr. Bear, my crib, toys, animals on the walls, clothes, and best of all: my own place. It shall be known as Matthew Headquarters, Matthew's Fortress, Fort Matthew, or The Room Where I Sleep And Get Changed. I have yet to decide. Anyway, nice work Mommy! It's stimulating, educational and fun. You know that I like it Mommy because if I didn't I would certainly let you know. Mommy placed a board of pictures that I can view when my diaper is changed. The pictures are of family so that I can learn to recognize all of you in the future. It's a great idea but I have to say that I like Daddy's idea too: the biggest pictures on the board are of the highest bidders. So what's the bid (how much do you have), Aunt Bethy?

2 comments:

  1. His room looks great!!! (: Awesome rug- where did you find that? Kisses to Matthew-xoxoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The 20x24 will be printed this week.

    I can't wait to come visit and play in your new room Matthew.

    ReplyDelete