Thursday, September 24, 2009

Playing to the Audience

Sometimes I get a little off-track with this blog. I'm cute and funny and well aware of it. I enjoy entertaining all of you fans out there on the Internet. It's also a good way of everyone keeping track of me and how I grow; and it's a great way for me to be able to look back on this when I'm older. But the origin of the blog was for none of these purposes. Don't worry, I won't be giving up my daily antics. However, once in a while I need to play to the one audience member that this blog was intended for. She's 50% of who I am and 99% of the hard work that got me into this world (Daddy gets a 1% participation award for holding the sweat cloth and assisting to pull me out during labor). Yes Mommy, hopefully you didn't forget that this blog was solely intended for you. Remember Day 1 with Daddy?


I was just a little guy then but I still miss you every day. I have fun throughout the day with Daddy and the dog but you coming home is the highlight. You're the only one who I can smile a smile so large that it knocks me off my butt.

I love you, Mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment