Thursday, September 3, 2009

Spit Happens

Here's a behind-the-scenes picture of me.

What is so different? I'm wearing a bib and I'm not eating. Daddy finally used his brain and now has me wear a bib throughout the day. Before this, a full days worth of drool and spit up made for a wet and stinky shirt. Now when Mommy comes home she doesn't always have to change me. I think I've mentioned that I have numerous bibs, all with different messages. Some serve as a warning like the bib in the picture above (WARNING: this could get messy) and "Careful...I drool on a moments notice." Another has my name on it, "Matthew," just in case you forget who I am or if I'm meeting people for the first time. Others inform that "Mommy loves me" and that "I love my aunt." Which aunt? All of them but only the bib dictates if necessary for the right time, place and aunt. Finally, I have a bib suggesting that "spit happens!" It's funny because it's true.

Tonight my cousins are spending the night. I'm really excited and can't wait to stare at each of them while witnessing their antics, stay up late, watch movies, play games, and eat popcorn and milk. Sometimes I do get a little nervous, however, like in the following situation. I'll let you judge what's really going on:

No comments:

Post a Comment