Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Books

Hello there! It's book reading-eating time. I apologize for the length of the video but if you are taking the time to read my blog then you probably don't have any pressing matters that you must attend. I have a lot of books. Most of them I'm not quite ready for but I will grow into them. A sample of some of my favorites are in the video above. As evidenced in said video, Fuzzy Yellow Duckling is probably the best. Great Aunt Joie got this one for me. The back of the book says its "Tactile fun for toddlers!" It should read, "Tactile fun for Matthew!" I just love the fuzziness coming out of the book. Best of all, a guy named Matthew wrote it- so who wouldn't love this book? Sure, the other books are fun to listen to or gnaw on but some are, as I mentioned, a little over my head. For instance, Dr. Seuss sounds great, but what does this mean and can you read this at any normal speed (from Fox in Socks)?

Through three cheese trees three free fleas flew. While these fleas flew, freezy breeze blew. Freezy breeze made these three trees freeze. Freezy trees made these trees' cheese freeze. That's what made these three free fleas sneeze.

See what I mean? I think Fuzzy Yellow Ducklings will suffice for now, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment