Thursday, October 15, 2009

Baby, It's Cold Outside

Look at me! I feel and look ridiculous. Get me outside before I melt! I guess this whole thing is necessary. When I woke up this morning and looked outside the grass was frozen. It's getting colder and colder every day. Now I have to wear this outfit if we go outside. People will think I'm wearing extra-thick PJ's. Mommy and Daddy say I need to have my feet covered and inaccessible (to me). I think I may know why this is. Yesterday, Daddy, Onyx and I went for a hike. Daddy said it was 38 degrees (whatever that means) and that he had to keep me warm. He held my hands while I flopped around in my front carrier. Anyway, sometimes my socks don't stay on. Either I gum them off with my mouth or they spontaneously fall off.

We don't even try gloves anymore: they have no chance of staying on. Well, needless to say, there is now a free pair of little red socks somewhere on a trail at the county park. I wish my camera crew was there to see Daddy huddled over me trying to hold both of my feet with one hand and my hands with his other. Of course you must think I was cold and miserable. This was not the case. The cold did not bother me. I was talking and smiling, yelling at Onyx, and flapping my arms and legs around. Daddy was not amused by the flapping as he kept looking around to make sure no one noticed that he was allowing his baby's hands and feet exposure to the elements. It was a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment