Friday, October 23, 2009

My Balls

This weekend we are traveling to Connecticut for Cousin Expecting's baby shower. This is my fourth or fifth (I can't keep track) baby shower. I should be about 9 or 10 months old when my new little cousin decides to join the world. I can't wait. Anyway, Daddy says I can stop going to these showers when I'm not a baby myself anymore. As he explains it, I'll be older and therefore less cute and girls don't want regular boys at their showers. This is supposed to be a good thing for me. I'll take his word for it. Then again there's something nice and wonderful about a bunch of women coddling over me. I should probably take advantage of this while I can. I also get to stay with and see Greatest and Great this weekend. So warn the neighbors and clear the floors because Rollin' Matthew is rollin' into town!

Now if you'll excuse me I'd like to go play with my balls.

And exactly which 'balls' did you think I was referring to?

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment