Friday, October 2, 2009

Birthday Suit for Aunt Leslie


Today is my sweet Aunt Leslie's birthday. Happy birthday, Aunt Leslie! Above is a picture I found of you and I from the day I was born. I apologize, but my production staff had to modify the picture. It's for security reasons particularly since you are a prominent public figure (5th grade teacher). You can't have pictures of you embracing a little stud muffin like myself floating around on the Internet. It's too scandalous. Anyway, I won't give away your age on the blog. We'll just say that you're not quite 485 months older than me. That's a lot of months! I'm not even 7 months old yet. And did you realize that you're 14,976 days old? Probably not. What the heck did you do all of that time? I'm sure you're glad that they stop marking your age in days and months like they still do for me. And you can rest assure that you don't look a day over 12,410 days. Enjoy your birthday, Aunt Leslie, and since there isn't a full moon for two more days you can enjoy this one now:

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment