Friday, October 30, 2009

It's the Great Pumpkin...

Just in case you can't tell, the fourth pumpkin is me, Matthew. I am the Great Pumpkin. Mommy guest directed this video. I got this sweet disguise from Cousin Marcy. Tomorrow, from what everyone is informing me, is Halloween. Apparently, I'm supposed to dress up in a disguise, go to my neighbor's houses, and demand a trick and/or treat. I have no idea why I'm supposed to do this, but I'll go along with it anyway. Actually, I think I'll just do a dress rehearsal this year and ride around in my wagon...no bothering the neighbors. I can't eat treats anyway. As far as my disguise, or costume, is concerned for my first Halloween... you'll just have to wait until tomorrow to see it. Yes, that means I will be posting an exclusive, action-packed, not-to-be-missed, weekend blog. Don't miss it!

And guess what? I get to stay home with Mommy today! Daddy is unavailable. I believe I overheard him saying that he was going to the local OTB with my savings in order to increase my savings. He's such a good Daddy. Gammy was going to watch me but my "little" cousin's and Aunt L. could have, but unlikely, passed on the swine flu to her. She's not sick or anything, and I don't feel like going into detail about the very small probability that she could have contracted it from my fellow rug-rats or aunt who don't have it either. We're just playing it safe. So hang up the phone, family. There's no need to make any panicky phone calls.

So don't forget to tune in tomorrow for another exciting episode of Little D! Have a happy and pseudo scary Halloween, and...

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment