Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Big Boy's Toys


It's a beautiful day and therefore a great opportunity to ride.  But which of my many modes of transportation do I choose?  I think I'll try them all.


Evidently, my legs aren't quite long enough to reach the pedals on my Trike Bike.  I'd like to go even faster but I just can't right now.  It's not funny!  I'll grow into it- you'll see!

Here is something that is funny.  It's a picture of me after swimming with Mommy at the Y last night.  I'm keeping myself entertained inside a locker while wearing a swim diaper and a cow towel over my head.


Unfortunately, because taking pictures in certain areas invades people's privacy, Mommy is now banned from the locker room at the Y.  They even posted a picture of her face on the locker room door with a sign below it that reads, "NO!"  Oh well.

Before I go and take my morning nap, I'd like to say a special hello to you, Great Gramp.  So... Hello, Great.  We're thinking about you and we love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment