Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Who Wears Short Shorts?


Last night, before Mommy took me to the pool to swim, I modeled my new swim diapers.  I know... I do make them look good and that's why Huggies signed me to model their products.  I like them because they "hug" just right.  I then put on my swim trunks and was ready to go.


Maybe someday I'll follow in Mommy's footsteps and be a swimmer.  Hah!  Get it?  Did you see Mommy's shoe in the picture above?  She steps while in her sho- oh never mind.

People always ask me what it is that I do when I'm home chilling and not in the public eye and whether I'm still the same awesome guy I am while under the spotlight.  I respond that my day is typical and that I put my pants on like anyone else: they magically appear on my legs while I lie down on my changing table.  So you want to know what my typical day at home consists of.  As I've explained before, after three to four hours of napping, two meals and two snacks, several diaper changes, and meeting the demanding schedule that my agents cooks up, there's not much time left in the day.  I still manage to get some things in.  Instead of describing everything, I'll give you a peak at my "typical," quiet day.


No comments:

Post a Comment