Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Matthew The Ninja

It was beginning to be another boring morning.  I wasn't sure what activity to partake in so I played a CD that I received for my birthday in order to find some inspiration.  The second song on the Barenaked Ladies album for children, Snack Time, was all I needed.  That's when I dressed in black clothes, grabbed a a Japanese wok-spatula sword, and pretended I was a ninja.


This song is quite fitting for me.  I can be 'unspeakably violent' with my nails and teeth (see Mommy's neck and Daddy's shoulders, respectively) and I typically 'do whatever [I] please.'  However, I'm not usually 'silent' and I leave plenty of 'crumbs on the ground.'  And if you're familiar with me at least a little, you know that when I crawl through the house, get into cabinets, drawers, and places I probably shouldn't be, there's no mistaking later that I was previously there.

No comments:

Post a Comment