Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Helmet Cam


Yeah, that didn't work so well.  I blame the shoddy construction.  I'll just have to order a real helmet camera from helmetcamera.com.

My little family and I recently joined the YMCA.  I went with Daddy for the first time yesterday thinking we would hit the weights and pump some iron together.  We're going to the beach in less than a month and I want my arm muscles so big that it appears I'm carrying invisible suitcases in both hands when I walk.  I was also planning on working on my outside jumper on the basketball court.  However, when we arrived at the "Y," Daddy placed me on a play mat in a giant playroom with other children my age and said goodbye.  I thought he simply wanted me to practice my goodbye wave.  Instead, he really meant it and didn't come back for 45 minutes!  There's no crying in baseball and there's no crying when there are new-to-me toys about.  I decided to make the best of my time.  A few other kids were crying, but I managed to keep my composure and flashed my famous smile.  I'm easy and adaptable and that's why, when he returned, Daddy said I was a "good boy."  If I did cry, would that have meant I was a bad boy?  It shouldn't as far as I'm concerned.  It sounds like a good experiment though.  Maybe I'll try it next time to hear Daddy's reaction, possibly making him reconsider dropping me off while he has fun without me.

No comments:

Post a Comment