Friday, April 2, 2010

Do Not Eat Sandbox Sand

Yesterday, Daddy took me to a small park that is near our house.  They have a wooden framed box on the ground that contains sand.  This is my first time in a box of sand and it was awesome!  If you've never been in one then please pay attention to my one and only tip: do not eat the sand.  I couldn't figure out why Daddy wouldn't let me put some sand in my mouth until I was able to sneak some in.  Now I know why.  Take my word for it and don't eat it.  Perhaps I should listen to Daddy at least occasionally.  Then again... perhaps not.

The park also had swings.  They were a little big but I figured out how to sit in them without falling out by bracing my arms to the front.  Daddy pushed me on the swing.  It was quite a thrill.  Our cinematographer forgot his video camera so we had to use some guy's cell phone.  That explains the poor quality of this video.  If you can't tell, I'm having a blast.


I suggest that this weekend you find your own park with a sandbox and swing set.  You won't be disappointed.  But, please- don't eat the sand.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment