Tuesday, April 20, 2010

The Money Look


Do these glasses make me look smart?  I hope so.  I'm meeting with a potential daycare this afternoon and my goal is to impress.  I have a little suit and tie all ready to go and everything.  Daddy had me work on my arts and letters this morning in case I'm quizzed.


Daddy says that people who wear small circular hats and are good with money may own the daycare, which I would attend in the fall.  I wouldn't need to wear anything special on my head as the daycare/school is attended and operated by people from all different hat backgrounds.  Regardless, and as you saw in the video, I practiced wearing my metal bowl hat anyway.  After snack, I'll work on understanding my personal finances and displaying my serious, "money" look:

No comments:

Post a Comment