Friday, April 9, 2010

Host With The Most

Today Daddy and I are hosting playgroup.  We were busy this morning cleaning things up and removing dog hair from everywhere.  Before Mommy left for work, she said we had better clean up the house good because she doesn't "want the playgroup mothers spreading rumors around town that we live like peasants."  Don't worry, Mommy, I'm working hard this morning.  I also plan to be extra charming (if that's even possible) and polite to our guests.  I'll make this a first-rate play date.

I wanted to help Daddy vacuum so I grabbed my popper-vacuum and got to work: 


When I got bored of vacuuming, I played with my toys or followed Daddy around.  Of course, this isn't anything new.  What was different was that I walked on my own quite a bit without anyone saying, "Come here, Matthew, come to Mommy (or Daddy)."  Sometimes I feel like a dog in obedience class.  I don't know why my parents don't just say, "Heel, boy, heel."

Before I go and charm the heck out the girls in my playgroup, I'd like to ask you all a question.  Do you like seefood?


See... food! (that was for you, Cousin Marcy).


Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment