Monday, April 12, 2010

Thirteen Months


Yesterday, this picture was taken.  Today, utter disappointment ensues.  There have been no gifts to celebrate my 13-month milestone.  Mommy did not whip up a train cake.  No new balloons floated throughout the house.  No one visited.  And no 'Happy Birthday' was sung by a crowd of people.  Why can't 13 be more like 12?  I've been informed that I have to wait 11 months more before a party for me can kick into high gear once again.  It is what it is.  There's nothing left to do now but put this rubber ducky in my mouth and vent my frustration with each bite of its beak.  Plus, it just feels good in easing the pain caused by my dreadfully slow growing teeth.


Honestly, I'm feeling fine.  I simply wanted to illustrate my flare for the dramatic.  But, if you do feel pity, and feel that my story is touching, then you may send me a gift.  Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment