Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Baby Proof



Baby proof? Good luck. I found this book on Mommy's nightstand. What a joke. I'm not even going to take a glimpse at it. However, I do plan, through future actions, to render it useless and obsolete regardless of what it's about. Nothing is safe from me. Proof all you want, Mommy, and I will destroy. I could write a book like this. It would contain one page with one sentence: "Never take your eyes off of baby." The end. Do you know what's not baby proof today? My diaper. I did not utilize and "dirty" it at all yesterday. That rarely happens. So now I'm cooking up a quite a storm. My playroom smells of my brand. Daddy is going to need an army to clean up this gift. OH! There it goes, and a blowout it is. New outfit please, Daddy.

Excuse the brevity of this post, but I don't have a lot of time to write. I have a lady friend (Mommy's friend from college, 'M') coming over tonight and I need to be ready to conduct some serious flirting. Beauty sleep, probably another bath after I present my "gift," and picking out a "studly" outfit are going to consume most of my day.

Enjoy your Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment