Thursday, January 28, 2010

Kissing



Hello there! Who me? I was... uhhhh... checking the durability of this carbon monoxide detector that's plugged into this wall. It's solid- no worries. Moving on...

Anyway, I'm a little confused about something. Every time I'm asked to kiss someone or something, it's followed by a laugh from whoever happens to be in the room. From what I've observed, this doesn't happen to anyone else when kissing someone. Do I look funny doing it? And why does my object of affection always wipe their face after I kiss them? Bear doesn't laugh or wipe his face afterwards. He deserves my standard open-mouth-with-tongue-slightly-sticking-out kiss:


My favorite person to kiss is of course Mommy, but even she laughs and wipes her face sometimes. Oh well. At least she thanks me and appreciates the kiss. Even Maxwell and friend, my two teeth, like Mommy. They like her so much that they enjoy biting her nose. Mommy will yell, after Maxwell and friend have locked onto their target, "Maxwell, behave!"

Okay, Mr. Photographer, I've had enough for one day. Give me that camera!


No comments:

Post a Comment