Monday, January 11, 2010

Ten Months



That's right! I'm 10 months old today. Finally, I've hit double digits. Look out 11 and 12: here I come. I'm ready for more. Did you notice what a big boy I am and how my body is changing? What you're looking at is pure, ripping muscle, baby! I've burned away all my baby fat. It's gone. Even my belly has converted- it's now flat and defined. I need the muscle so I can achieve new feats. How did I get this bodacious body? I'll tell you. I did it through a strict regimen of exercise and diet. My diet consists of a large breakfast immediately followed by a protein shake (formulated breast milk), then throughout the day a snack, lunch and a shake, a snack, a sensible but enormous dinner and a shake, and then a large shake before bed. Oh, and I get about 14 hours of sleep a day. Follow my routine and you too can change your body.

Speaking of changing, did you ever notice sometimes that when you wake up everything is different around you? For instance, about a month ago, I woke up from a nap and the whole house was decorated for Christmas. Then, last week, I woke up from another nap and Christmas was gone. Where did it go? Similarly, and just this past Saturday, I woke up from my morning nap and there was a crowd of people in my room. Not only that, but a smiling Cousin Yvette had just hopped in the crib and began crawling towards me. I have to admit that I did not expect any of this. I ended up having a great time once I got out of the crib and realized what was going on. I'd like to thank everyone for coming to see Yvette and I play. Mommy, thanks for throwing us a party and for making me a chocolate cake. The frosting was awesome. I know why most everyone came, and that was to see Yvette and me, but I'm not totally sure for what occasion. I guess we were celebrating my 10-month birthday early. Then again, who needs a special occasion to see this?


I do have another question.  What does she think she's doing in my jumper?  I guess she's already pushing me around and claiming her territory.  Oh well.

Have a good Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment