Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Twins

The strangest thing happened to me this morning after breakfast. I crawled out into the living room and noticed an opening in the floor. Upon a closer look, there appeared a handsome and charming baby boy, probably between the ages of 10 and 11 months. I tried getting to him and touching him but there was some invisible force field between us. He did everything I did and looked very much like me. He was even wearing the same PJ's I had on. Could he be who I think he is? Is this my...twin? I've always been suspicious of having a twin brother. Why is he trapped in the floor? Maybe Daddy can't handle two of me during the day and that's why my twin is kept behind the force field. I'll get you out, brother!



As you can see, I tried to break through with my drumstick. It didn't work. I thought a little kiss and some raspberries could get him going and he could get out himself. That didn't work either. That's when I freaked out. I crawled away, looked back, and he and the opening in the floor were covered with the carpet again. Perhaps he's in the basement. Mommy and Daddy go down there quite a bit but they never bring me. They say they’re doing “laundry.” Now I know what they’re really doing. They’re bringing baby brother my dirty clothes to wear. What a conspiracy!

No comments:

Post a Comment