Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Heads-Up

This picture was taken from this morning.



No, Mommy, you aren't imagining things. Yes, you did put me in a new outfit before you left for work. Unfortunately, I had a small but significant side blowout following breakfast. Everything is okay now (except for my "dirtied" onesie, shirt, pants and socks) and I have a different but equally studly outfit on.

I mentioned yesterday that I was testing some new products. Well, after I woke up from my nap yesterday I was given an older "new-to-me" toy for my own personal collection. I don't know what it's called, but it makes loud popping sounds, has wheels, and is therefore awesome. The toy, on one occasion, did attack me. Don't you hate when your new toys do that to you?



Have a good Tuesday and please watch your head.

No comments:

Post a Comment