Friday, January 8, 2010

My Birthday Suit...for Daddy!


Happy Birthday Daddy!

It didn't seem right to make Daddy work on his birthday, so Mommy and I teamed up for today's blog. We were quite sneaky! I plan on making Daddy's day easy, so he can sit back and relax. I've asked Onyx if he would step up and take the role of primary caregiver for the day. He graciously agreed, but there were a few stipulations:
1. drop as much food from my highchair as possible
2. play tug of war and fetch
3. let him take a 5 hour nap

So Daddy, kick your feet up (you don't do it enough) and relax for the day, Onyx and I have it all under control.

Now, Daddy is about 10, 950 days older than I am, so it makes sense that he is wiser than I. For all of you that are not as mathematically inclined, that's 30 years. (At least Mommy thinks that's right, lets just say I didn't get my math skills from her.) My Dad is top notch, the best of the best. I wouldn't be so perfect if it weren't for him. He does deal with me all day and believe me, sometimes those days can be long. Although, somehow he makes it look easy.

Dada, I hope to shower you with gifts today, figuratively speaking of course, dish out lots of goofy smiles and giggles just for you and I'll even take extra long naps. When I do wake up though, I will be ready to party. Get my maracas and drum, pump up the music, and lets rock...I'm all about celebrating you today. Mommy helped me practice my rock star look, see how excited I am...



You are the best Dada, I love you! Have a very happy and memorable 30th birthday! That's pretty old, so if you can't remember I'll try to help you out.


Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment