Friday, January 29, 2010

Daddy's Little Helper

Friday is here and that's a beautiful thing because that means Mommy will have the next two days off from work. Not only that, but Cousin Sarah is planning on coming to town tomorrow night. It's going to be awesome! The one problem with this weekend, though, is the cold in the forecast. We got a lot of snow last night but 13 degrees is too cold for baby per the parental units. So now, I'm stuck indoors. Why can't it be warm and snowing at the same time? I don't get it.

I hate to keep this posting short, but I have to go supervise (from inside the window) Daddy's shoveling. Then we have to prepare for Cousin Sarah's arrival. I think I’ll help out by reorganizing:


I just hope Daddy appreciates what a big help I am.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment