Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Ostie G2




I have a new baby cousin! Her name is Payton Rose ________, a.k.a. Ostie G2. She was born yesterday, January 4th, and weighed 8 pounds, 1 ounce. Congratulations, Cousin Deliverer (formerly known as Cousin Expecting) and Cousin Muscles. Daddy printed out a picture that I'm supposed to pretend is of Payton for me to look at. She is very cute and I'm looking forward to some good times together. I think I'll fold the picture up and take it to story time so I can show all my friends.  Maybe they'll know who the picture is of.



I’ve only been around for nine months so I don’t have any great words of advice to give to my new cousin. However, I do have one message for you, Payton. Some day you will have to make a very important decision. It’s a decision that will affect the rest of your life. My only hope is that when it comes time to make this choice, even if you don’t choose to follow the Red Sox, that you will NOT be a Yankees fan. That is all.

1 comment:

  1. Is that Payton under G2? It does not look like her to me.

    ReplyDelete