Monday, January 4, 2010

Snowed In


Happy New Year! The picture above was taken this morning and is of me sitting on top of a bunch of snow. I was allotted three minutes of outdoor playtime for the day. My time outside is restricted due to the low temperature. Mommy doesn't want my beautiful and pristine face to be damaged in any way by the elements. Yesterday it was 10 degrees but the weatherman said it "feels like negative seven." I'm not sure what that means. Anyway, there's all this awesome snow outside and I'm stuck inside. It's as if I'm trapped in a bubble or behind glass. I'd even love to help with the shoveling. Instead, I had to supervise from the inside. Hey, Daddy, you missed a spot!



On New Year's Day, Daddy and I watched a football game. I need to get up very close to the TV in order to take in all the action because we don't have high definition. Football is very exciting: it kept my attention for a record four minutes. I'm also wearing my new clothing line called "Matthew," by Matthew. Now, when the chicks check out my posterior, they'll also know my name. Note to self: Add my cell number underneath the name. 



Also this past weekend, my hair stylist (Mommy) and I worked on some new looks while I was in the bathtub. You may notice in the second picture that I have a battle scar on my left cheek. The other day I was just minding my own business and learning to stand up when all of the sudden I fell and was attacked by a large wicker basket. I was known as "scar face" around the house. It makes me look tough, but the scratch is almost gone. So where was I? Oh, yes, the hairstyles… which one do you like best? Text your vote (1, 2, or 3) to 239487.  Only 99 cents per text message.




No comments:

Post a Comment