Monday, January 25, 2010

Time to Make the Donuts

When I used to wake up at four or five AM every morning, I would hear Mommy get out of bed and say in a groggy, sleepy voice, "Time to make the donuts." I think this meant she had to prepare me for the day and herself for a day at work. Well now she's not the only who has to get up and get working. My agent has me working from the minute I'm awake. This morning started with filming a commercial for a taste test between a butter cracker, a graham cracker, and two kinds of puffs. My smile for the winner goes to the graham cracker. I also did some product durability testing for sippy-cups and high chairs. During all of this, I like to joke with the production crew. I want to make sure everyone does their job but also is having a good time. Then I eat something that's actually part of a nutritious breakfast. Finally, and like most other movie and TV stars, I get fussy until I have my bottle.



I'm not allowed to play and then take a nap until the director says, "Cut! That's a wrap." Finally...good-nap.

1 comment:

  1. MJ, Dude, I finally got high speed internet just so I can see your tapes. But they wouldn't come up. I'll try again later. I know you're a star but take it easy on those bottles in the morning. I see age lines already. See ya soon.
    Love,
    GUOsti

    ReplyDelete