Friday, December 18, 2009

Closing the Door

I've been sleeping great lately or at least in a pattern that is convenient for my parents.  I did wake up a little early this morning, the time being a little before 6 AM.  Not a big deal.  I can't help it if I'm a little hungry and in need of some Mommy time after 10 hours of sleep.  An extra hour or so of sleep would have been perfect.  Instead, and especially after playing and hanging out with Mommy for a little while, I'm tired.  I also need to utilize my diaper in a big way.  I pushed and pushed for about 15 minutes and all that resulted looked like and amounted to no more than a large Hershey Kiss.  I'll have to try again later.  I also yelled at my Daddy for a bit.  Why?  Because I can.



I've been working on my 'd' sound for a couple of weeks.  Just after Daddy got all excited that I was constantly calling for him because I really wanted to see him, he soon realized that I was saying "da" for just about everything: ceiling fans and lights, yelling at the dog, the coffee pot, and really anything that attracted my attention.

Tonight, Mommy, Daddy, Onyx, and I are going to my Ge and Pop-Pop's to celebrate Pop's 91st birthday.  He's 1083 months older than I am.  Wow!  I've got a long way to go to catch up to him.  Tomorrow night my aunt and uncle are doing a temporary child exchange with Mommy and Daddy: me for my three "little" cousins.  I can't wait to have some uninterrupted Aunt Leslie time.

I had better get some sleep since I have such a big weekend coming up.  Now that I've learned how to close doors I can see the video crew outside the house myself.  I'll hold the door, give them a cheesy smile, and then wham!, no more cameras until Monday.



Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment