Tuesday, December 15, 2009

The Next Great Challenge



Yup, walking is my next great endeavor.  Never before have I taken on such a challenge as this.  I've got much practice and leg muscle building ahead of me.  I plan to graduate from my military style crawl directly to walking and skip the textbook style crawl.  I don't see any reason not to.  I mean, I can get to where I want with my current form of crawl.  Walking will allow me to reach other desirable destinations, such as tabletops, the TV, the toilet, the dog's head and tail, the Christmas tree, and the list goes on.  As far as other (but smaller) challenges are concerned, there's getting the rest of my teeth, eating more food designed for nine-month-olds and up, and gaining some weight.  Tomorrow is my nine-month doctor appointment.  Daddy is trying to stuff me with food today so that I might at least fall at the top of the "shrimp" category tomorrow.  Of course, this won't work, but I don't mind eating.

This past weekend was my first real trip Christmas shopping.  We went to the mall and there were many people for me to look at and attempt to attract their attention.  The best part of the trip was when Mommy put me on a fake horse and we went 'round in circles in a very merry way.  I believe they call this whole thing a "carousel."  Whatever it's called, it's awesome.  In case you're still trying to figure out what to get me for Christmas, you may add 'carousel' to the list.  It would go great in the front yard.

No comments:

Post a Comment