Friday, December 11, 2009

Nine Months


It's hard to believe that I've been outside in the real world about the same amount of time that I was in my Mommy's belly.  If I'm doing the math correctly, it means that she's been putting up with, taking care of, and loving me for 18 months!  Thanks, Mommy.  I really couldn't have done it without you.

Today's photo session had my production crew running frantically all over the place trying to get a decent picture.  I overheard them say, "there must be a better way than this."  Sorry guys, but as I get older I'm only going to get faster and more agile, therefore making it more difficult to pin me down and make me smile.  I'm already so fast that I'm merely a blur in the pictures.  I leave you with some of the pictures that didn't make it.



Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment