Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Hi, it's me. Who is it there on the line?

Day 3 versus day 270:



Boy, that first picture doesn't even look like me. It appears that I'm beginning to bust out of those devices that I used to swim in. Okay, enough with the past. Instead, let's go to the not so distant past of last night. That's when I enjoyed my first teething biscuit. I didn't know what to do with it at first. It seemed more like a toy than anything so I kind of just swiped at it. It wasn't until later in the dinner, and without Mommy and Daddy really noticing, that I plucked it into my mouth. Sure enough, I used it as a teething device and it tasted great. The biscuit ended up looking like a stick of butter that a dog just licked.


We got a few inches of snow last night. It was our first significant snowfall. Daddy gets a little stressed when it snows, especially now that I'm around. It's probably because when Mommy sends him out to the store prior to every single snow storm, he'll have to buy milk, bread, toilet paper, and now, diapers. I was so excited in anticipation of a snow day that I woke up at 2 AM. It wasn't until after 3 AM that I finally realized that I don't go to school yet and that a snow day would change my day very little, if at all. That's when I went back to sleep. I'm planning on playing outside and helping Daddy shovel, but right now it's sleeting and I need a nap. Hopefully I'll post some pictures tomorrow of my first- You'll have to excuse me because I need to answer the phone. I learned to answer the phone by observing, you guessed it, Mommy. It's probably the President calling me again. He and I are both a part of the 'Intelligent and Important People with Significantly Sized Ears Club,' National Chapter. He keeps calling and I keep giving the same advice of spend, spend, spend, as if I really know what I'm talking about. He's perfectly aware that I'm not even nine-months-old yet. Oh well.



"Barry? Hey, it's Little D. I'm well, thanks. Listen, it's like I told you..."

No comments:

Post a Comment