Tuesday, December 1, 2009

I Love Milk

I've gotten pretty good at drinking from my sippy cup. I usually enjoy some water from the cup when eating meals. Today I'm practicing drinking milk from my cup. The reason I need practice drinking milk is because of the way I drink water: some water goes in my belly while a lot comes running back outside my mouth. I don't care if this same thing happens with the milk, but Mommy and Daddy do. Mommy doesn't want me smelling like sour milk and Daddy thinks it's a waste, monetarily speaking.

I decided it would be a good idea to get a good stretch in and also shake the cup to make sure it's well mixed.

I think I did a good job. Except for one gulp most of the milk went where it was supposed to. My favorite part of the practice session was "accidentally" dropping the cup, forcing Daddy to pick it up. I should mention that I finished with the bottle and then proceeded to spit up all over Daddy and I. Liquid from the cup does flow fast, but I actually spit up on purpose on account of Daddy saying to Mommy last night, "He really doesn't spit up at all anymore." I just like to prove you wrong once in a while, Daddy. You know what would keep me from spitting up my milk, Daddy? Add a little chocolate syrup.

No comments:

Post a Comment