Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Please Warn the Tooth Fairy...

...because I've had my first tooth "breakthrough!"  I don't like to complain, but it's gosh darn time (pardon my language).  Mommy noticed the tooth last night.  The photographer had a difficult time taking a picture of it.  In fact, I don't think he actually got a decent picture at all.  You'll just have to pretend with the picture below, which I believe is mostly of the tooth that has not broken through.  I'm tired of having Mommy and Daddy's fingers in my mouth.  I wish I had the rest of my teeth so I could teach them a lesson.


Yesterday also marked my first trip outside to play in the snow.  There wasn't a lot of snow and I can't really move in my snowsuit, but I had fun anyway.



For all of you teething babies out there: keep in mind that there's nothing more relieving for those stubborn, painful teeth than an ice-cold face plant in the snow.



I know it's going to be some years before I lose this tooth and can reap the rewards.  I want to give the tooth fairy a heads up anyway.  'Dear Ms. Tooth Fairy, Please make all necessary preparations for exchanging my future fallen-out tooth for some cold-hard cash.  10's and 20's will do.  I approve of the exchange taking place beneath my pillow.  Do not forget to account for inflation when determining the proper amount.  I'm sorry, but the few quarters my daddy remembers receving from you will not be sufficient for me.  This is my first tooth and it will undoubtedly carry much sentimental value.  Also, please watch that you don't step on my dog, Onyx, when you come in.  Thank you for your services.  Signed, Matthew.  P.S.  I almost forgot to tell you who I am and where I live.  My name is Matthew Jeffrey %23(2u0jral, and I live at gv*$2 j!LK&Jdsf Dr., Y97hasdf^ 00001'...BLASTED SPEECH RECOGNITION SOFTWARE!  Great!- now this tooth fairy chick will never find me!

No comments:

Post a Comment