Monday, December 21, 2009

Maxwell's New Friend

My second tooth came in this past weekend.  This one is on the bottom left next to Maxwell.  I don't know that I'm going to name this one.  The news and entertainment media have been relentlessly knocking on our front door now that both my bottom front teeth are in.  A bunch of questions have come in:  How does Maxwell feel about his new partner?  Which tooth do you think you'll lose first?  Which tooth will receive the most money from the tooth fairy?  When do you expect other teeth to appear?  Do you think there will be conflict between the existing and future teeth?  How often do you brush?  Which tooth gets more time with the toothbrush?  Why?...and so on.  My public relations guy and I had to come up with an official statement.  Here it is:  My teeth are very important to me and I consider this situation a personal matter.  My family and I are working on establishing the best method for caring for these new and future teeth and would appreciate privacy so that we may focus our efforts on the task at hand.  Thank you.

Working on standing has been a great stress reliever and a nice distraction.  In addition, splashing in the tub always feels good.



Speaking of stress relief...do you know how I like to get the day going?  I like to listen to music, like 'Zippity Doo Dah,' sung by Louis Armstrong.  The trumpet solo is awesome.  It helps me engage that nice, cheesy smile.  Onyx really gets into it too.  I also like to use the coffee table as a teething device.  Mmmmm...you can really taste that lemony fresh Pledge.



Have a case of the Mondays?  Then go ahead and sing.  You'll feel better, I promise.  "Zippity doo dah, Zippity aye, My oh my what a wonderful day..."

No comments:

Post a Comment