Thursday, December 10, 2009

Dashing Through The Snow


I don't know about you, but I'm a little surprised that Barbara Walters did not include me in her 10 most fascinating people for this year.  I'm trying to be modest here, but c'mon, I think I'm pretty fascinating.  I mean, what does Lady Gaga have that I don't?  I look better dancing around in my underwear (diaper) than she does.  Speaking of dancing around with little or no clothes on, I wanted to wish a happy belated birthday by wearing my birthday suit.  I'm sorry, Nanna, but I did not wear my birthday suit for you as it's too cold in the house because Daddy is too cheap to keep the heat up to a decent temperature.  Besides, from now on I'm thinking of reserving the suit for only the children and aunts of the family.  Although, maybe if I wore my birthday suit all of the time then maybe I'll attract Barbara's attention.  Nevertheless, Happy Birthday, Nanna.

I went sledding for the first time yesterday.  We didn't get as much snow as I thought, but it was enough to have a few good sled runs around the yard.  While viewing the video it may be difficult to see whether or not I'm having fun.  Don't worry because I did thoroughly enjoy it.  However, my snowsuit is so bulky and restraining that it's hard to even smile, much less move around.


No comments:

Post a Comment