Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Smiling is My Favorite


Some say a real, genuine smile lasts only up to two seconds.  Anything longer than that and the smile changes so ever slightly to a fake smile.  If any of you have taken a picture of me recently or at least held a camera near me, you know that I know what to do in front of that camera and that I'll bring out my big, cheesy smile.  People get a kick out of my smile, real or fake, and it makes them smile a real smile.  Then I smile a real smile back.  Observational learning is an amazing cycle.  I smile, you smile, we all smile.  Plus, it's a great flirting technique when you're in a female clothing store attempting to buy your mommy Christmas gifts and need help from the female store associates.  If you need proof of any of this then you need look no further than in the picture above.  That picture is certainly not one of my best representations of my good fake smile, but it gets my point across.  I can't wait until Maxwell and all his buddies make their appearance so that I can give one big, goofy, teethy smile.  The "scream and smile" is also a great attention grabber:


1 comment:

  1. I could just eat him up!!! (: We love you, Matthew and can't wait to see you again.

    ReplyDelete