Thursday, March 25, 2010

200

Welcome to my 200th blog post! I'm glad you could join me. In today's episode, I attempt to fly:


Blasted! Why can't I get off the floor? I don't know what happened. I should be flying and swooping all around town right now. Instead, I'm stuck with all of you regular folk (no offense) here on the ground. I've been double and triple checking my calculations for months. This should have worked. Wait a minute... I just realized I plugged my weight in as less than 20 pounds and yesterday I weighed in at 20 pounds, 10 ounces at the doctor. How could I make such a silly mistake and not realize how quickly I'm getting to be a big boy? Well, it's back to the drawing board.

My doctor appointment went very well yesterday except for those two shots they gave me. I am 29-3/4 inches in height. That's right: I'm one-quarter of an inch short of 30 inches, a mark that every baby and toddler aims for. It's a little frustrating. I mean, I'm not short, but I'd like to be able to say to the girls at story time, "Hey, notice anything different? That's right, I'm 30 inches tall." Then they'll "goo" and "ga" and I'll have more girls to kiss. Hmmm... I wonder if I can pick up some elevated shoes on our way to the library. It's worth a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment