Friday, March 26, 2010

30


Good day, Mommy.  I'm warming up your birthday seat for you.  The sign is up and we will be ready to take your picture underneath it on Sunday when it's your birthday.  I can't believe you're about to have your 30th birthday celebration.  I've only been through one myself and I'm still recovering from it.  I was planning to make you a train cake as you did for my birthday, but Daddy said trains aren't your "thing" like they are for a little boy and that I'd have to make a really long train just to hold all those candles.

I know you're not looking forward to the end of your 20's.  Perhaps I can help stall 30 from coming so fast.  Between Onyx and I, I'm willing to bet that we can scare off the Great Birthday Bird.  Onyx has a mean bark and I have a mean bite (as illustrated by the bloody marks I've been leaving on your and Daddy's shoulders).  Now, let me see what I can do with 30.


I don't know, Mommy.  Thirty is coming to get you and my efforts to stop it appear to be futile.  I tried to eat 30 but Daddy wouldn't let me.  Don't worry though- 30's just a number.  Maybe if we pretend that 30 is not around it will go away.  I think that's a great idea if I do say so myself.  I'll start the ignorance by taking the sign down.


We're still going to have a lot of fun on Sunday, Mommy.  I can't wait.  So, you and everyone else...

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment