Thursday, March 18, 2010

My Tournament Pick


Today is the start of the NCAA men's basketball tournament.  Daddy and I had planned to watch every minute of every game.  Unfortunately, we scheduled story time and play group this afternoon.  To be honest I'm okay with that.  I can always skip school to watch the first round when I'm older.


I'm sure you college basketball experts out there are reading my blog this morning and wondering whom my picks are, hoping to get a little advice in filling out your bracket.  My favorite team is Syracuse and I'd love to see them win it all.  However, let's be realistic here.  Syracuse may be a number one seed but I think 16 seed Vermont is going all the way.  It's a long shot, but I like Vermont's hard work and determination.  Both teams play each other in the first round so I'll know by Saturday morning (the start of the game is two hours past my bedtime) if I'm on to something in picking Vermont.  For now, I'm going to work on my own game.


I asked Onyx if he wanted to play.  He would have if he were actually allowed to play with those particular balls.  He knows better not to.  I love to tease him like that.

We're glad to hear you're back at home, Great.  I hope you can relax and watch some of the tournament.  I'm sorry that the Connecticut boys did not even make the tournament, but let's face it: they stink.

No comments:

Post a Comment