Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Mommy's Little Superhero


Do you see the awesome shiner I have near my eye?  I obtained it last night while attempting to leap onto an 80-count diaper box in a single bound.  I already have bruises on my shins and knees.  These markings of a true tough guy are only the beginning.  I'll soon be walking on a regular basis, allowing me to enter a new world of discovery and bruising.  Last night Mommy dressed me in dinosaur superhero pajamas and now I feel like a superhero myself.  Unfortunately, there wasn't much action this morning and no one needed saving.  I was ready for anything anyway, donning my cape and ready to walk, fly, and pounce on whatever stood in the way of justice.


Sorry I missed you this morning, Mommy, but we superheroes do need some extra sleep sometimes.  I love you, Mommy.  Have a great day and don't let anyone push you around.  If they do, you know who to call.

No comments:

Post a Comment