Monday, March 8, 2010

Great Expectations

Happy Monday!  My birthday is in a few days and I'm getting very excited.  I'm also getting a little nervous.  Two parties, or "events," are planned to celebrate me.  Hundreds of people from thousands of miles away (that may be a slight exaggeration) will gather to watch me, the birthday boy, and expect that I do tricks, dance, sing songs, and smile every time they put the camera in front of my face.  I do not wish to disappoint and I'll try my best to entertain.  My fans are wondering when I will take my first steps.  Look... I might be able to walk now and I might not.  Regardless, I'm not that interested in walking right now.  I get around just find by clinging and "cruising" on furniture.  I'm also a very proficient crawler.  Heck, I'm the fastest crawler this side of the Mississippi.  Please keep in mind that most babies don't start walking until 14 months.  I know what you're thinking.  Some of you are saying to yourself, 'My sweet baby child's were running at six months!  What's wrong with this kid?'  You also may think I'm advanced and should be walking because of some of the things that I demonstrate on this blog.  The fact that I've been using special speech recognition software and bloggin' on my own since I was three-months-old should be enough!  But, it's never enough.  Pardon the pun, but let's take this one step at a time.  I'll be walking and therefore terrorizing the house and causing harm to myself before you know it.  So relax.  Now, would you like a banana?


You're sure?  I squashed it with my hands and mouth myself.  Fine... now there's more for me.


I'd love to stay and add more to this posting but I have to run (figuratively speaking of course).  Mommy has a lot of planning to do for my parties and has asked me to "work up a spreadsheet" for her in order to help her stay organized.


What's going on with this thing?  Blasted ergonomic keyboard!  Wait... this computer isn't even turned on!  Forget it- I'm taking a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment