Thursday, March 4, 2010

Keeping Up Appearances


My publicist has a couple big appearances scheduled for me this afternoon.  First, I'll hit up story time and then it's over to a friend's house for playgroup.  If you've been following my posts the last few days, you may have noticed that my clothing selections for each day were questionable, incomplete, or altogether missing.  Fortunately, Mommy dressed me this morning and I'm back to my old dapper self.  I couldn't show up to story time or playgroup only partially wearing clothes.  That, and though it's probably the unofficial request, I certainly can't show up naked.  Even if I wanted to I don't think I'd be able to fight off the girls and I've got to to protect my "equipment."

I asked Daddy to be my driver today.  He said he'd do it but I had to make sure he wasn't too sick.  I gave him my serious face asking, "You sure Daddy?  I don't want a whining wimp driving me around all day."  He knows not to mess with me.  Just look at how serious I can get when questioning someone:


Then I figured I could just leave him in the car or I could drive myself in my rough and rugged John Deere ATV.  Either way is cool with me.


So how do I look?


You are right- I look great... except for the hair.  It's always something.  I'll have to flatten the hair that's sticking out by laying on it during my morning nap.  On the other hand, I can just wear a hat like the one I wore yesterday.


You are right again!  I look great no matter what I'm wearing.  Thanks for helping me out.

Have a splendid Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment