Friday, March 5, 2010

Matthew-In-The-Box


Congratulations and thank you to Cousins Delivered, Muscles, and Payton for being the first to get a birthday gift to me. They mailed me a "birthday box" full of loot because they can't come to my party. Cousin Payton is probably going on some baby modeling tour or something. Anyway, Mommy and Daddy let me open the box even though it's not my birthday. My cousins sent me, among other awesome things, a singing Elmo card that makes me smile and dance and the shamrock headgear you see in the picture above. I'd especially like to thank my cousins for all the shamrock confetti that was inside the box and then all over the floor and under the furniture. That should keep Mommy, Daddy and the vacuum busy for about a month. I wonder how the confetti would interact with a baby's digestive system. I bet they taste minty. Were they made in China?


I also received another box with a gift inside last night. The friends who sent it don't read the blog so no blog thank you is necessary. This was a big box, much bigger than its contents. I can't even remember what was inside. The box, however, will act as host to hours of fun.


This morning, like every morning, I sat down to break my nighttime fast. But, this breakfast was served differently. My personal chef made a smiley face with my food and put it on, get this, a plate! I've been waiting a long time for this. The Cleanup Crew (Onyx) was licking his chops.


I hope you had a wonderful birthday yesterday, Greatest. We tried to call you last night but we couldn't get through. You must be very popular. We love you and Happy Birthday!

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. emily, brian, and paytonMarch 5, 2010 at 11:33 AM

    haha just so you know, the confetti was all cousin muscles...cousin delivered had NOTHING to do with it!!! so when you think about pay back, just keep that in mind :) glad matthew enjoyed his birthday box!! we sure had fun putting it together - we weren't sure about sizes so make sure you let me know if the birthday boy shirt is too small and another one will be in the mail asap :) happy almost birthday matthew!

    ReplyDelete