Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Happy Belated Birthday, Little Brother

Uh-oh!   I just remembered: we forgot my "little" twin brother's birthday!  If you don't remember or haven't seen my twin brother then click here: Twins.  I'm assuming he's younger than I am because Mommy and Daddy probably decided to send the second born twin, the weakest and most pushing-over-the-edge financially baby, to the basement to live and not the first-born.  I fought my way out of Mommy's tummy first proving that I had more will and strength.  My twin came in second and as Daddy always says, "second place is the first loser."  I think this is how natural selection works.  Anyway, that doesn't mean we shouldn't wish him happy a birthday.  Again, I'll attempt to get him out of the floor boards.


I still can't get him out.  I asked Onyx for help but the last thing that dog wants is another Matthew walking around.  You know, I think it would only be fair to have another four-day weekend birthday bash for my little brother.  Everyone, please, just do exactly what you did for me.  Places people!  Mommy, are you ready to whip up those cakes again?

No comments:

Post a Comment